•Driver/Machine Operator Trainee.
•Experienced Letter Shop Machine Operators
•Experienced Folder Operators with Slit Nest, Perforating
and Scoring Experience a plus.
•Experienced Inserter Operators on Pitney Bowes
or Bell & Howell.
•Experienced Inkjet Operator Scitex, Sea Cap or
Please fill out the online form
below. Please be specific and provide us with as much
information as possible.
is commited to a drug free environment.
more info, click
This position requires a self-motivated, detail-oriented individual that can work in a fast paced, time sensitive, high pressure environment. Handling independent projects within the direct mail industry from receipt of data to output, including complex coding, data clean-up, database manipulation, and variable data mapping. Working extra hours as needed to meet our customers' deadlines.
- Ability to code complex variable data projects.
- Database management
- Working in a team environment.
- Willingness and initiative to grow, taking on new and more complex work.
- Excellent communication with both our customers and staff.
- Following QC checklists and procedures.
- Communicating regularly with supervisor regarding job status and working on projects according to a designated priority order.
- A high level of problem-solving and analytical skills is absolutely critical.
- Ability to document your work thoroughly.
- Performing additional duties as directed.
Minimum of Associates Degree in Information Systems required. B.S. in Computer Science preferred.
Candidate must have 3 to 5 years’ experience with the following tool set:
- Visual Basic scripting knowledge is required. VBA, MS Access, .NET
- SQL, Python, HTML5, java, PHP (other programming language can also be considered)
Knowledge of database files, ASCII, dbf, XML and other formats
- Knowledge of the following is preferred:
BCC Mail Manager, Planet Press, Crystal Reports, Print shop Mail, FusionPro, Fox Pro, Filemaker
- Familiar with different output engines: pdf, ijpds and ppml.
- Basic graphic design experience is a plus.
If you have strong programming background, strong logic and problem-solving skills, and enjoy working in a fast-paced environment, we’d like to hear from you – we are willing to train the right person. To be considered for this position, please apply with your résumé, cover letter and salary requirement. Only qualified candidates who meet the position requirements will be considered.